ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTENT, Herceg Novi, M/F
On behalf of our client, BUILDING COMPANY ALUCON D.O.O. which takes significant part of works in PORTONOVI project, the Adriatic's ultra-premium resort lifestyle destination worth over 650 Million Euro, we are seeking an Administrative Assistant M/F to manage the office, supervise staff and handle duties for upper management.
We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
- Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly.
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion.
- Generate reports when appropriate.
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items.
- Respond to questions and request for information by answering incoming calls,emails and assume other receptionist duties when needed.
- Handle communication with accounting firm, custom office and banks.
- Besides Montenegrin, English is a must.
Place of work is Herceg Novi, building site of the Portonovi project.